What is recommended in prayer
· Saying (opening du’aa’) after the opening takbeer.
· Seeking refuge with Allah.
· Saying Bismillaah.
· Saying Ameen.
· Reciting a surah after al-Faatihah.
· Reciting out loud, in the case of the imam or individual in the first two rak'ah of Fajr,
Maghreb and Isha.
·Saying after the tahmeed (Rabbana wa laka’l-hamd): “Mil’ al-samawaati wa mil’ al-ard wa mil’ ma shi’ta min shay’in ba’d (Filling the heavens, filling the earth, and filling whatever else You wish).”
·Saying the tasbeeh (when bowing or in prostration) more than once, such as a second or third time or more.
· Saying “Rabb ighfir li (Lord forgive me)” more than once between the two prostrations.
·Saying the recommended du’aa’ after offering the salutation upon the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his family known as Assalatul Ibrahimiyah.